Perfect wildlife recording made easy. You can now see up to 4 wired or wireless cameras LIVE, very easy with a handy sized Digital Video Recorder (DVR).
The fantastic thing is that you can connect 4 x cameras to it and see them on the screen at once. The screen is split into 4 with each camera. If you have only 3 cameras, don’t worry, this will appear blank until you fit a camera. The unit can be setup to record 24/7 on all cameras. You can then, at any stage, while recording, play back the footage…amazing.
- Easy to use and install
- Super high definition motion recording
- TV and computer ready
- View upto 4 cameras live with split screen technology
- Wildlife recording – Bird boxes, nest boxes, wildlife boxes
- Can be used with CCTV cameras
- Local or remote access on computer, tablet, phone
What is a DVR?
The DVR recorder looks and works like video recorder, but instead of recording to tape, it records onto a specialist hard drive (Inside the device). There are hundreds more features too including recording up to 8 cameras at once (4 x audio) as well as only when there was motion.
What is it and how does it work?
Its very simple. The DVR plugs into your TV via hdmi. You plug up to 4 cameras (Wired or wireless) into the back. You turn on your HDMI channel on your TV. 1-4 cameras appear on the screen. A DVR is a great way to see upto4 cameras at once in split screen technology. No need to switch between each camera as you can see them all live.
The nice thing with this DVR/NVR. You can set the recording to record all the the time, or only when there is motion. You can then continue to watch TV and pop back and review the action. Perfect for recording for long periods of time when you are at work or at night
Length of recording
We have fitted a specialist optical hard drive for you. You can fit them with lesser sized drives, but 1TB is perfect for the length of time needed. It uses the latest in compression technology. In fact for an average size and frame speed you can record all 4 cameras for 4 weeks non stop.
Features in general
- AV Recording: Record upto 4 x cameras with time, date and message stamp
- Technology: LINUX DVR/NVR
- Cameras: 4 x analogue cameras or IP cameras (can’t mix)
- Audio: 4 x audio inputs
- Hard drive: 1TB special optical drive
- Viewable: Viewable on HD screen or old monitor with HDMI export
- Lots more – See techy bit below:
What is included
- DVR – 1 x DVR/NVR
- Cables – 1 x HDMI cable to connect to TV
- Power – 1 x power supply (UK plug – kettle lead)
- Mouse – 1 x mouse for controlling
- Connectors – 4 x BNC’s for connecting RCA analogue cameras to video/audio
More information - Techy stuff, FAQ's and more - click tabs below to view
- Video Codec H.264
- Encode 4*4M@8fps(AHD); 4*3M@10fps(AHD); 4*1080P@15fps(5 in 1); 4*720P(5 in 1)
- Decode 4*4M@8fps(AHD); 4*3M@10fps(AHD); 4*1080P@15fps(5 in 1); 4*720P(5 in 1)
- Multi-mode Analog 4*4M@8fps(AHD); 4*3M@10fps(AHD); 4*1080P@15fps(5 in 1); 4*720P(5 in 1). Hybird 2*4M (analog) +2*4M (network). IP 16*1080P; 9*1080P; 16*960P; 4*5M.
- Preview 4*4M@15fps(AHD); 4*3M@18fps(AHD); 4*1080P(5 in 1)
- Audio Compression G.711a
- Intercom Support
Recording and playback
- Record Mode Manual>Alarm>Motion detection>Timing
- Inquire Mode Inquire by Time/Calendar/Event/Channel
- Playback Channels 4 Channel
- Storage Mode HDD Storage Network Storage
- Backup Network, USB, SATA
- Video Input 4*BNC (Support Coaxitron)
- Video Output 1*HDMI (MAX:2K), 1*VGA (MAX:1080P)
- Audio Input/Output 4/1
- Alarm Input/Output 0/0
- Ethernet Port 1*10/100Mbps Ethernet port, RJ45 port
- PTZ Control 1*RS485, Support for multiple PTZ protocol
- USB Port 2*USB 2.0 ports
- Hard Disk 1*SATA interface (Up to 6TB) GENERAL Temperature 0 0 C- + 55 0 C Humidity 10% -90% RH Power Supply 12V/2A Consumption <10W (Without HDD) Weight Around 1KG Dimension 255mm(L)* 236mm(W)* 44mm(H
[insert page=’ip-cameras-work’ display=’all’]
[insert page=’faq-ip-cameras’ display=’all’]