Homes with no good security measures are five times more likely to be burgled than those with very simple measures.
Here are a few steps to help you. They might sound obvious, but it is amazing how many of these tips are forgotten.
- Hide all the keys in the house
- Install good outdoor lighting
- Install a good burglar alarm
- Install a good CCTV system installed – We can help you here
- Lock all your doors and windows when you leave the house
- Get neighbours to keep an eye on your property
- Leave lights and radios on a night
- Check all perimeter fencing is ok
- Secure everything in the garden
- Ensure all gates to property are hard to get in
- Clear any overgrown areas for clear visual
- Consider joining or setting up neighbourhood watch scheme
- Remove all valuables from ground view
- Store any valuables in a safe
We hope this information helps you. If you would like more information on any of this or the latest in CCTV cameras and installation, please contact us.
Words to help search
CCTV, burglary, burglar, crime