Versatile wildlife camera kit
This quality compact colour camera kit is perfect for your own bird boxes, nest boxes, feeders, hedgehog boxes and more. This camera kit will stream live colour during the day and infra-red at night with full audio straight to your TV. Just buy it, connect the camera to the cable and power supply and away you go.
Meet the camera
Check this little video out explaining the camera features.
* LIVE colour streaming video * See in the dark infra-red (Auto switching) * Hear everything with a sensitive mic * Compact design and easy to install * Loads more…
* Bird boxes, bird feeders * Hedgehog houses, bat boxes * Wildlife watching * Domestic pet viewing * Loads more…
This mini wildlife camera kit includes a camera, cable, power supply and scart connector. The camera is easily mounted using the bolt and wing-nut supplied. Simply create a 5mm mounting hole, push the bolt through and spin the wing-nut on. The camera can then be tilted and focused easily, the 3.6mm lens on the camera giving you a top quality picture straight to your TV or computer. The camera is powered by a 12v power supply (included) and continuously transmits video and audio straight back to your TV via the AV cable (included). The kit comes with everything you need in one go. Read more about the specifications below or contact us if there are any questions.
Perfect gift item for all ages
Wildlife camera kits are perfect gift item for all ages, young and old. You can pop them in various places giving hours of viewing pleasure.
Perfect school and research camera
This camera is perfect for popping in anywhere and allowing you to monitor and learn easily. The low voltage system is very safe and perfect for nurseries, schools and colleges.
Ideal for all types of birds, animals etc
This wildlife camera kit is designed mainly for popping inside a box or enclosure, it is perfect for:
- Birds – bird boxes, nest boxes and bird houses, nest inspection
- Owls – Owl boxes, barn owl, tawny owl, little owl
- Feeders – bird tables, feeding stations
- Hedgehogs – hedgehog boxes, hedgehog homes and hedgehog feeding stations
- Small mammals – Small mammal boxes, dormouse boxes, pine marten boxes, mouse, rats
- Bats – Bat boxes, bat house, bat roosts
- Pet cam – Rabbit camera, chicken camera, gerbil camera, reptile camera
Features in general
When you buy from handykam.com you are getting genuine items that work and function well. The features of this product include:
- Technology: Analogue camera – For compatibility, look for blue circle with an A.
- Sensor: 380TVL CMOS light sensor
- Day: Colour during day
- Night: IR at night with 6 x LED’s with auto switching sensor
- Low voltage: 12v DC
- Transmission: Wired camera. Sends signal down AV cable. Is compatible with wireless transmitter.
- Connection: Phono connector for flexibility
- Audio: Sensitive Mic
- Lots more – See techy bit below
This is compatible with all analogue systems. (Look out for blue circle) Other formats may be compatible when a converter is added.
The camera comes complete with integrated plugs for ideal plug in and play technology. Camera 1 x CMOS camera with plugs 1 x swivel and tilt bracket 1 x bolt and wing nut 1 x lens cap Kit 1 x 20m AV cable (30m, 50m, 75m, 100m if upgraded above) 1 x 12v power supply 1 x scart to av converter 1 x instructions on how to connect camera
More information - Techy stuff, FAQ's and more - click tabs below to view
Camera specifications Item: Standard resolution colour camera Weight: 65g Image Device: 1/3 OMNIVISION CMOS Colour Horizontal Resolution: 380 TVL Pixels PAL:628(H)×582(V) TV SYSTEM: PAL LED Type/Number: 6PCS Φ5 IR LED IR Series Distance: 1M (with IR on) Mic: Audio High Sensitive Microphone Effective Illumination: 0.000LU×/F1.2(LED on) S/N Ratio: ≥48dB(AGC off) Lens: all glass 3.6mm Video Output: 1.0Vp-p 75Ω Scanning System: PAL:625 lines 50 Field/sec Electronic Shutter Time: Auto, PAL 1/50-100,000 sec Operation Temperature: -10℃- +50℃ RH95% Max Storage Temperature: -20℃- +60℃ RH95% Max White Balance: Auto Power Supply: DC12V±10% 500 mA Cable specifications Type – 20m composite cable (30m, 50m, 75m, 100m if upgraded above) Connecters: TV end – 2 x RCA/Phono, 1 x 1.2/2.5 DC Male – Camera end – 2 x RCA/Phono, 1 x 1.2/2.5 DC Female Power supply specifications Power – 12v DC Amps – 1A Plug type – 12v UK Cable length – 1m
[insert page=’analogue-camera-works’ display=’content’]
[insert page=’wired-wireless-camera-brief-version’ display=’content’]
[insert page=’faq-wired-analogue-camera’ display=’content’]
Upgrade options There are several upgrade options for this product. They are available as an option above. Here is a list: Kit upgrade
- Cable length upgrade
- Camera upgrade
- Computer recording