Brand new (Images coming soon)
In conjunction with distinguished author and naturalist Susan Young, we are proud to supply camera kits for her brand new prestigious Wildlife CCTV courses.
The entry level Wildlife CCTV training kit
This is high quality camera kit that will allow you to view, record wildlife easily. The kit has been specifically designed for for her first of a kind wildlife CCTV camera course. It is the perfect accompaniment for the course and a brilliant transition to getting started with your Wildlife CCTV recording. Whether you are an ecologists, researcher or interested in the natural world, the kit comes with everything you need and pre-setup, ready for quick deployment.
The kit includes
1 x HD 4MP vari-focal outdoor camera – Full colour, IR with vari-focal lens
1 x 4 channel HD Digital Video Recorder with 1TB hard drive
1 x 20m high quality cable
1 x 12v power supply
1 x 2m HDMI cable
How it works
The HD camera kit allows you to watch, record wildlife 24/7. The recoding can be all the time or only when there is motion in front of the camera. Depending on what you set, you can then easily go back in time and review and export the exciting new footage.
- Mount the camera and connect the cable to the camera plugs.
- Run the cable to the viewing area. (Where the power and screen is).
- Plug the cable into the back of the recorder.
- Plug the power supply into the long cable. The power will run along the cable to the camera and push the video down the same cable to the recorder.
- Plug the recorder into the the TV via HDMI cable.
- Turn everything on.
For a detailed explanation and specialist advice for this system, please enrol in Susan Youngs Wildlife CCTV courses – click here
High quality kit designed for easy use and perfect wildlife CCTV in mind.
- HD camera
- 4 MP high-performance CMOS
- 2560 × 1440 resolution
- 2.8 mm to 12 mm vari-focal lens
- Day/Night switch
- EXIR 2.0, smart IR, up to 40 m IR distance
- 4 in 1 video output (switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- IP66 outdoor rated
- Easy mount swivel and tilt bracket
- HD recorder
- 4 channel recorder – Preconfigured and ready to use
- 1 TB High quality optical HD with video ram pre-fitted
- HDMI output
- 4 x video input for 4 x hd cameras (TVI, CVI, AHD, CVBS)
- 1 x audio input and output
- 1 x mouse for easy of operation
- HD composite cable
- 1 x 20m HD video cable
- 1 x integrated DC cable
- Power supply
- 1 x 12v 1A power supply for the camera
- HD HDMI cable
- 1 x HDMI cable for connecting recorder to TV
For more information about the extensive courses by Susan Young, please have a look here and book today Wildlife CCTV training courses