Complete web ready pine nest box/bird box and camera system
This high quality, value for money hand built, pine nest box with camera kit will allow you to watch birds nesting secretly inside a bird box in your garden. Watch them on your TV.
- LIVE colour streaming video
- See in the dark infra-red (Auto switching)
- Hear everything – complete with a sensitive mic
- Compact design and easy to install
- Loads more…
- Streaming LIVE HD footage
- Viewing on any device
- Streaming on the web
- Loads more…
…watch live CCTV of blue tits, great tits and other familiar garden birds as they nest, lay eggs and raise a little family, unaware of the camera inside their home. It’s the perfect gift for birdwatchers, nature lovers and naturalists at a bargain price. It’s a wonderful and fascinating present for older or younger family members and friends. This popular nestbox and mini wildlife camera kit comes with a camera, cable, power supply and scart connector. The camera is easily mounted using the bolt and wing-nut supplied. Simply create a 5mm hole in your box, push the bolt through and spin the wing-nut on. The camera can then be tilted and focused easily, the 4mm lens on the camera giving you a top quality picture straight to your TV or computer. The camera is powered by a 12v power supply (included) and continuously transmits video and audio straight back to your TV via the AV cable (included). The kit comes with everything you need in one go. Read more about the specifications below or contact us if you have any questions.
Perfect gift item for all ages
Wildlife camera kits are perfect gift item for all ages, educating and engaging the young and entertaining and fascinating older folk. Our customers put them in all sorts of places, giving hours of viewing pleasure.
Perfect school and research camera
This camera is very easy to install anywhere and allows you to monitor with a minimum of fuss. The low voltage system is reassuringly safe for nurseries, schools and colleges.
Ideal for all types of birds and many other uses for the kit too
The nestbox system comes with everything included. It is designed to house many of our favourite hole-nesting native birds:
- Blue Tits
- Coal Tits
- Great Tits
- Marsh Tits
- House Sparrows
Birds – all other types of bird boxes, nest boxes and bird houses, aviaries and nest monitoring
- Owls – owl boxes, barn owl, tawny owl, little owl
- Feeders – bird tables, feeding stations, squirrel, badger and fox feeding
- Hedgehogs – hedgehog boxes, hedgehog homes and hedgehog feeding stations
- Small mammals – Small mammal boxes, dormouse boxes, pine marten boxes, mice, rats
- Bats – Bat boxes, bat house, bat roosts
- Pet cam – Rabbit camera, chicken camera, gerbil camera, reptile camera
A feature rich, compact camera
This perfect mini wildlife camera can be easily mounted using the bolt and wing-nut supplied. Simply create a 5mm hole in your box, push the bolt through and spin the wing-nut on. The camera can then be tilted and focused easily. The 3.6mm lens on the camera can be easily focussed, giving you quality picture straight to your TV or computer. The camera only needs 12v to run and continuously transmit video and audio straight back to your TV or computer. If you have a cable and power supply, then this is perfect. They are available in the upgrade option above. Read more about the specifications below or contact us if there are any questions.
Features in general
When you buy from handykam.com you are getting genuine items that work and function well. Each item includes many features.
- Technology: Analogue camera – For compatibility, look for blue circle with an A.
- Sensor: 4MP IP CCD light sensor
- Day: Colour during day
- Night: IR at night with 10 x LED’s with auto switching sensor
- Low voltage: 12v DC
- Transmission: Wired camera. Sends signal down AV cable. Is compatible with wireless transmitter.
- Connection: Phono connector for flexibility
- Audio: Sensitive Mic
- Lots more – See techy bit below
This is compatible with all analogue systems. (Look out for blue circle) Other formats may be compatible when a converter is added.
The camera comes complete with integrated plugs for ideal plug in and play technology. Nestbox
- 1 x pine camera bird box
- 1 x 4MP HD camera with plugs – Colour, IR, with audio.
- 1 x easy mount system
- 1 x 20m Cat5e cable
- 1 x power injector (this powers the camera from the network end)
- 1 x instructions on how to connect camera
- 1 x fixings
More information - Techy stuff, FAQ's and more - click tabs below to view
- Image Sensor – 1/3″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Min. Illumination – 0.01Lux @(F1.2,AGC ON) ,0 Lux with IR
- Shutter Speed – 1/3 s to 1/10,000 s
- Lens – 4mm@ F2.0
- Lens Mount – M12
- Day and Night – IR cut filter with auto switch
- Digital Noise Reduction – 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- Angle of adjustment – Pan: -30°-30°, Tilt: 0~75°, Rotation: 0-360°
- WDR – 120dB
- Video Compression – H.264 / MJPEG
- H.264 encoding level – Main Profile
- Video Bit Rate – 256Kbps~16Mb
- Max. Resolution – 2688×1520
- Frame Rate – 50Hz: 20fps (2688×1520), 25fps(1920×1080), 25fps(1280×720) 60Hz: 20fps (2688×1520), 30fps (1920×1080), 30fps(1280×720)
- Rotate mode, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast adjustable by client software or webbrowser
- Yes, zone optional
Network Network Storage
- Local storage: Built-in Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 128 GB. NAS (Support NFS,SMB/CIFS)
- Intrusion Detection, Line Crossing detection, Motion detection, Dynamic analysis, Tampering alarm, Network disconnect , IP address conflict, Storage exception
- TCP/IP,ICMP,HTTP,HTTPS,FTP,DHCP,DNS,DDNS,RTP,RTSP,RTCP, PPPoE,NTP,UPnP,SMTP,SNMP,IGMP,802.1X,QoS,IPv6,Bonjour
- One-key reset, Flash-prevention, dual stream, heartbeat, mirror, password protection, privacy mask, watermark, IP address filtering, Anonymous access
- ONVIF, PSIA, CGI, ISAPI
- Communication 1 RJ45 10M/100M Ethernet interface
General specifications Operating Conditions
- -30C – 60C
- 95% or less (non-condensing)
- DC12V±10% / PoE (802.3af)
- 5W MAX
- 10 meters
- IEC60068-275Eh, 20J; EN50102, up to IK08
- 99.3×96.7×52.8 mm
[insert page=’ip-cameras-work’ display=’content’]
[insert page=’digital-ip-analogue’ display=’content’]
[insert page=’faq-wired-analogue-camera’ display=’content’]
Upgrade options There are several upgrade options for this product. They are available as an option above. Here is a list: Kit upgrade
- Power – You can add an power supply or injector to get the camera working
- Kit upgrade – Includes a camera, LAN cable, 12v power supply/injector
- Homeplug – This is where you can connect your camera to the mains socket. The internal wiring in the house will transmit the data to your router etc.