Complete pine nestbox and camera system
This high quality, value for money hand built, pine nest box with camera kit will allow you to watch birds nesting secretly inside a bird box in your garden. Watch them on your TV.
See the camera features
Watch this little video explaining the camera features.
* LIVE colour streaming video * See in the dark infra-red (Auto switching) * Hear everything – complete with a sensitive mic * Compact design and easy to install * Loads more…
* Bird boxes, bird feeders * Hedgehog houses, bat boxes * Wildlife watching * Domestic pet viewing * Loads more…
…watch live CCTV of blue tits, great tits and other familiar garden birds as they nest, lay eggs and raise a little family, unaware of the camera inside their home. It’s the perfect gift for birdwatchers, nature lovers and naturalists at a bargain price. It’s a wonderful and fascinating present for older or younger family members and friends. This popular nestbox and mini wildlife camera kit comes with a camera, cable, power supply and scart connector. The camera is easily mounted using the bolt and wing-nut supplied. Simply create a 5mm hole in your box, push the bolt through and spin the wing-nut on. The camera can then be tilted and focused easily, the 3.6mm lens on the camera giving you a top quality picture straight to your TV or computer. The camera is powered by a 12v power supply (included) and continuously transmits video and audio straight back to your TV via the transmitter which can be located in the roof space within the bird box. This transmits to your receiver in your house. The kit comes with everything you need in one go. Read more about the specifications below or contact us if you have any questions.
Perfect gift item for all ages
Wildlife camera kits are perfect gift item for all ages, educating and engaging the young and entertaining and fascinating older folk. Our customers put them in all sorts of places, giving hours of viewing pleasure.
Perfect school and research camera
This camera is very easy to install anywhere and allows you to monitor with a minimum of fuss. The low voltage system is reassuringly safe for nurseries, schools and colleges.
Ideal for all types of birds and many other uses for the kit too
The nestbox system comes with everything included. It is designed to house many of our favourite hole-nesting native birds:
- Blue Tits
- Coal Tits
- Great Tits
- Marsh Tits
- House Sparrows
Birds – all other types of bird boxes, nest boxes and bird houses, aviaries and nest monitoring
- Owls – owl boxes, barn owl, tawny owl, little owl
- Feeders – bird tables, feeding stations, squirrel, badger and fox feeding
- Hedgehogs – hedgehog boxes, hedgehog homes and hedgehog feeding stations
- Small mammals – Small mammal boxes, dormouse boxes, pine marten boxes, mice, rats
- Bats – Bat boxes, bat house, bat roosts
- Pet cam – Rabbit camera, chicken camera, gerbil camera, reptile camera
Features in general
When you buy from handykam.com you are getting genuine tried and tested items that work and function well. The features of this product include:
- Technology: Analogue camera – For compatibility, look for blue circle with an A.
- Sensor: 700TVL CCD sensor
- Day: Colour during day
- Night: IR at night with 10 x LED’s with auto switching sensor
- Low voltage: 12v DC
- Transmission: Wired camera. Sends signal down AV cable. Is compatible with wireless transmitter.
- Connection: Phono connector for flexibility
- Audio: Sensitive Mic
- Lots more – See techy bit below
This is compatible with all analogue systems. (Look out for blue circle) Other formats may be compatible when a converter is added.
The camera comes complete with integrated plugs for ideal plug in and play technology. Nestbox
- Hand built, multi specie camera nest box, stainless screws, 19mm pine with liftable roof camera compartment and latch
- 1 x CCD camera with plugs with swivel and tilt bracket, bolt and wing nut, lens cap
- 1 x 4 channel transmitter with adjustable channels
- 1 x 4 channel receiver with adjustable channels
- 2 x mini aerials for transmitter/receiver
- 1 x 20m DC cable (Connects from the power to the camera/transmitter – 50m upgraded above)
- 1 x fixing kit
- 1 x set of 3 metal hole plates/sizers and brass pins
- 1 x 1m AV cable (Receiver to TV)
- 2 x 12v power supplies
- 1 x scart to av converter
- 1 x illustrated instructions
More information - Techy stuff, FAQ's and more - click tabs below to view
Item: High resolution colour camera Weight: 65g Image Device: 1/3 SONY EFFIO-E CCD Colour Horizontal Resolution: 700 TVL Pixels PAL: 976(H)×582(V)570K TV SYSTEM: PAL LED Type/Number: 10PCS Φ5 IR LED IR Series Distance: 8M (with IR on) Mic: Audio High Sensitive Microphone Effective Illumination: 0.000LU×/F1.2(LED on) S/N Ratio: ≥48dB(AGC off) Lens: all glass 3.6mm 3 Megapixel Video Output: 1.0Vp-p 75Ω Scanning System: PAL:976 lines Electronic Shutter Time: Auto, PAL 1/60-100,000 sec Operation Temperature: -10℃- +50℃ RH95% Max Storage Temperature: -20℃- +60℃ RH95% Max White Balance: Auto Power Supply: DC12V±10% 500 mA
[insert page=’analogue-camera-works’ display=’content’]
[insert page=’wired-wireless-camera-brief-version’ display=’content’]
[insert page=’faq-wired-analogue-camera’ display=’content’]
Upgrade options There are several upgrade options for this product. They are available as an option above. Here is a list: Kit upgrade
- Cable length upgrade
- Camera upgrade
- Computer recording