The big question – Digital or analogue
This is the million dollar question. If price is not an issue, we would recommend going for IP as the quality is far superior and this is future for camera technology.
Pros for digital IP
- Flexible viewing – The cameras can be viewed anywhere on most devices without special conversion
- Fairly future proof – Once you have the cables in place, you can easily upgrade the cameras in the future
- Infrastructure in place – No limit on camera quality
Pros for analogue
- Price – Analogue systems are relatively cheaper than digital IP
- Installation – Pro installers are charging less for installation and more can install these.
Hope this helps
Support @ handykam